- 100 INR
- The drug is used for treatment of acute seizures, moderate to severe insomnia, and for inducing sedation and amnesia before medical procedures. It possesses profoundly potent anxiolytic, amnestic, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, skeletal muscle relaxant, and sedative properties. .
- white to off-white crystalline powder
- 341.8 Grams (g)
100 μg/mL in methanol, ampule of 1 mL, certified reference material
CAS Number 59468-90-5
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C18H13ClFN3O
Molecular Weight 341.77
α-Hydroxymidazolam is an active, major metabolite in urine and blood of the benzodiazepine, midazolam. Midazolam is sold as Dormicum, Hypnovel®, and Versed as a sedative and treatment for insomnia and seizures. This Certified Spiking Solution® is suitable for use as starting material in calibrators or controls for a variety of LC/MS or GC/MS applications from forensic analysis and clinical toxicology to urine drug testing.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India