- 100 Onwards INR
- As a result of these efforts, two camptothecin analogs have been approved for cancer therapy: Topotecan (hycamtin) is approved for the treatment of recurring ovarian cancer, small cell lung cancer, and in combination with cisplatin for cervical cancer; irinotecan (camptosar) is prescribed for advanced cancers of the ...
- 348.352 Grams (g)
- 757.0±60.0 °C at 760 mmHg
- 275 to 277 °C (527 to 531 °F)
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C20H16N2O4
Molecular Weight: 348.35
CAS Number: 7689-03-4
â‰¥90% (HPLC) form powder mp 260 Â°C (dec.)(lit.) solubility chloroform/methanol (4:1): soluble5 mg/mL Mode of action DNA synthesis | interferes enzyme | inhibits storage temp. 2-8Â°C Gene Information human ... TOP1(7150)
mouse ... Prkca(18750)
rat ... Sstr2(54305)
1 g in glass bottle
100, 250 mg in glass bottle
(S)-(+)-Camptothecin binds irreversibly to the DNA-topoisomerase I complex, inhibiting the reassociation of DNA after cleavage by topoisomerase I and traps the enzyme in a covalent linkage with DNA. The enzyme complex is ubiquinated and destroyed by the 26S proteasome, thus depleting cellular topoisomerase I. Blocks the cell cycle in S-phase at low does and induces apoptosis in a large number of normal and tumor cell lines by cell cycle-dependent and cell cycle-independent processes.
Features and BenefitsThis compound is a featured product for Apoptosis research.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India