- 100 Onwards INR
- 17.03 °C (1.35 °F; 256.12 K)
- 98 %
- colourless liquid
- 151.02 g/mol Grams (g)
- 1.341 g/mL Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- It is mainly used as a precursor to 1,2-dichloro-4-nitrobenzene, an intermediate in the synthesis of agrochemicals. In terms of niche applications, 1,2-dichlorobenzene is a versatile, high-boiling solvent. It is a preferred solvent for dissolving and working with fullerenes.
98% D, 98% (CP)
CAS Number 3855-82-1
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C6D4Cl2
Molecular Weight 151.03
|isotopic purity||98% D|
|density||1.274 g/mL at 25 °C|
1, 5 g in glass bottleThis product may be available from bulk stock and can be packaged on demand.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 kg Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India