- 100 INR
- 121 to 123 °C (250 to 253 °F; 394 to 396 K)
- 144.173 Kilograms (kg)
- The naphthols are naphthalene homologues of phenol, with the hydroxyl group being more reactive than in the phenols. 2-Naphthol has several different uses including dyes, pigments, fats, oils, insecticides, pharmaceuticals, perfumes, antiseptics, synthesis of fungicides, and antioxidants for rubber.
- Colorless crystalline solid
Synonym: α-Naphthol, 1-Hydroxynaphthalene
Linear Formula: C10H7OH
Molecular Weight: 144.17
CAS Number: 90-15-3
grade ReagentPlus® vapor density 4.5 (120 °C, vs air) vapor pressure 1 mmHg ( 94 °C) assay ≥99% autoignition temp. 1007 °F expl. lim. 5 % color white to off-white bp 278-280 °C(lit.) mp 94-96 °C(lit.) fluorescence λex 300 nm; λem 472 nm (Borax buffer) Gene Information human ... CYP1A2(1544)Show Fewer Properties
10, 100, 500 g in glass bottle
1-Naphthol has been used as a prooxidant to analyze its ability to induce hemolysis in a zebrafish G6PD (glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase) deficiency model.
1-Naphthol is a hydroxyl-aromatic compound. Its thermodynamic properties such as heat capacity, sublimation pressure, vapor pressure, enthalpies of combustion, formation and fusion have been estimated. The decomposition of 1-naphthol in aqueous solutions on exposure to gamma radiation has been studied. The ability of biochar of orange peels in adsorbing 1-naphthol from water has been investigated. The activation energy and the reaction rate constant of the enzymatic polymerization of 1-naphthol using laccase have been reported. It undergoes hydrogenation in the presence of a rhodium catalyst to form cis,cis 1-decalol.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India