- 100 INR
- Deoxythymidine is the DNA nucleoside T, which pairs with deoxyadenosine (A) in double-stranded DNA. In cell biology it is used to synchronize the cells in G1/early S phase.
- 242.2286 Grams (g)
- 185 °C
European Pharmacopoeia (Ep) Reference Standard
- Cas Number 25526-94-7
- Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C10H13Cln2O4
- Molecular Weight 260.67
- Form : Neat
- Format : Neat
This Product Is Provided As Delivered And Specified By The Issuing Pharmacopoeia. All Information Provided In Support Of This Product, Including Sds And Any Product Information Leaflets Have Been Developed And Issued Under The Authority Of The Issuing Pharmacopoeia.For Further Information And Support Please Go To The Website Of The Issuing Pharmacopoeia .
Sales Restrictions May Apply.
Unit Quantity: 5 Mg. Subject To Change. The Product Is Delivered As Supplied By The Issuing Pharmacopoeia.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India