- 100 Onwards INR
- Soluble in methanol.
- 414.566 Grams (g)
- 233-234.5°C (dec)
- White or yellowish Crystalline Powder
- Ambroxol is a drug that breaks up phlegm, used in the treatment of respiratory diseases associated with viscid or excessive mucus. ... Ambroxol is often administered as an active ingredient in cough syrup. It was patented in 1966 and came into medical use in 1979.
CAS Number 23828-92-4
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C13H18Br2N2O · HCl
Molecular Weight 414.56
grade analytical standard form neat application(s) HPLC: suitable gas chromatography (GC): suitable format neat storage temp. 2-8°C
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India