- 100 INR
Cellulose gum, or sodium carboxyethylcellulose (CMC), from Ashland is widely used as a cost-effective thickener and stabilizer in food and beverages. In addition to modifying the behavior of water, cellulose gum is useful in modifying flow, adding texture and enhancing mouthfeel.
A wide range of cellulose gum grades with different viscosities, molecular weights, degrees of substitution and particle sizes are available and products can be customized to meet specific applications. Our global manufacturing base is designed to meet regional needs.
- Aqualon GMO and non-GMO cellulose gum grades are manufactured in the U.S.
- Blanose GMO and non-GMO cellulose gum grades are manufactured in Europe.
- Bondwell cellulose gum 99.5% purity grades are manufactured in China.
We also offer a number of specialty cellulose gums for specific purposes.
- Aquasorb specialty super-absorbent cellulose gum is designed for maximum water-holding in bakery products for improved appearance, quality and yield.
- Aquacel specialty cellulose gum grades are designed for guar gum supplementation and replacement.
- Aquacel WS specialty cellulose gum grade is designed for tartaric acid stabilization in white and ros wines.
|Bakery|| || |
|Beverages|| || |
|Dairy|| || |
|Desserts and Toppings|| || |
|Meat|| || |
|Pet Food|| || |
Canned Pet Foods
Semi-moist Pet Foods
Dry Pet Foods
|Prepared Foods|| || |
|Sauces and Savory Products|| || |
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 3-4 Per Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Kesarkunj, Rm No. 9, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali (W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India