- 100 Onwards INR
- Colourless to yellowy liquid.
- 220.98 Grams (g)
- Therapeutically, dichlorvos is used to treat a variety of parasitic worm infections in dogs, livestock and humans. Dichlorvos can be fed to livestock to control botfly larvae in the manure. It acts against insects as both a contact and a stomach poison (2).
Synonym: 2,2-Dichlorovinyl dimethyl phosphate, DDVP
CAS Number 62-73-7
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C4H7Cl2O4P
Molecular Weight 220.98
grade analytical standard form neat application(s) HPLC: suitable gas chromatography (GC): suitable format neat storage temp. −20°C
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India