Dioxin in water - WS
Price And Quantity
- 100 INR
- Dioxins have no common uses. They are manufactured on a small scale for chemical and toxicological research, but mostly exist as by-products of industrial processes such as bleaching paper pulp, pesticide manufacture, and combustion processes such as waste incineration.
- 321.97 Grams (g)
- crystals or a colorless solid
Dioxin in water - WS grade certified reference material packaging ampule of 2 mL concentration 100% in toluene application(s) HPLC: suitable gas chromatography (GC): suitable format matrix material
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 kg Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India