Price And Quantity
- 100 INR
- very slightly soluble in ether and benzene
- Doxylamine is an antihistamine, used to relieve symptoms of allergy, hay fever, and the common cold. This medication works by blocking certain natural substances (histamine, acetylcholine) that your body makes. This effect helps to relieve allergy/cold symptoms such as watery eyes, runny nose, and sneezing.
- white powder
Doxylamine Succinate Synonym: Doxylamine succinate salt Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C17H22N2O · C4H6O4 Molecular Weight: 388.46 CAS Number: 562-10-7 grade certified reference material form neat format neat
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India