- 100 INR
- PubMed:Use of a standardized extract from Echinacea angustifolia (Polinacea) for the prevention of respiratory tract infections. PubMed:Echinacoside stimulates cell proliferation and prevents cell apoptosis in intestinal epithelial MODE-K cells by up-regulation of transforming growth factor-β1 expression.
- 786,73 Grams (g)
- Brown fine powder.
- 200 to 220 °C (392 to 428 °F; 473 to 493 K)
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C35H46O20
Molecular Weight: 786.73
CAS Number: 82854-37-3
|shelf life||limited shelf life, expiry date on the label|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India