Price And Quantity
- 100 INR
- suitable for cell culture
- This medication is used to treat bacterial infections (such as blepharitis, conjunctivitis) of the eye and the skin around the eyes (such as eyelids). It is also used to prevent infection after eye injury or surgery. It belongs to a class of drugs known as aminoglycoside antibiotics.
- : 218-237 °C1.
- 575.7 Grams (g)
European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Reference Standard
Synonym: Gentamicin sulfate salt
CAS Number 1405-41-0
|Related Categories||Analytical Standards, Analytical/Chromatography, EP Standards, EP Standards G - H, Pharmacopeia & Metrological Institutes Standards|
|Related Categories||Additional Standards, Analytical Standards,Analytical/Chromatography, Chromatography,Pharmaceutical Secondary Standards,|
|pharmaceutical secondary standard|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India