- 100 Onwards INR
- 181.7 Grams (g)
- Heptaminol is an amino alcohol that has been used as a myocardial stimulant and vasodilator and to relieve bronchospasm. Its most common therapeutic use is in orthostatic hypotension.
- 0.895 Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Reference Standard
|Related Categories||Analytical Standards, Analytical/Chromatography, EP Standards, EP Standards G - H, Pharmacopeia & Metrological Institutes Standards|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India