- 100 Onwards INR
- 464.38 Grams (g)
- As an important bioactive compound, hyperoside has been documented to possess antiviral activity, antinociceptive activity, anti-inflammatory activity, cardio-protective, hepato-protective and gastricmucosal protective effects.
- yellowish needlelike crystals.
- >209°C (dec.)
primary pharmaceutical reference standard
Synonym: 3,3′,4′,5,7-Pentahydroxyflavone 3-
|Related Categories||Acacia, Additional Standards, Alphabetical Index of Phytochemical Standards, Analytical Standards,Analytical/Chromatography,|
|CofA||certificate is enclosed in each package|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India