Price And Quantity
- 100 Onwards INR
- Imazapyr is a non-selective herbicide used for the control of a broad range of weeds including terrestrial annual and perennial grasses and broadleaved herbs, woody species, and riparian and emergent aquatic species. It controls plant growth by preventing the synthesis of branched-chain amino acids.
- 261.281 Grams (g)
- 1,34 Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
|Related Categories||Alpha Index of All Pesticide Standards, Analytical Standards, Analytical/Chromatography, H-M, Herbicides,|
|shelf life||limited shelf life, expiry date on the label|
|gas chromatography (GC): suitable|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India