- 100 INR
- 0.985 Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- Plastics additives are all chemicals which are used to polymerize, process or to modify end use properties of plastics. They may be all chemical used in plastic industry except monomer, polymer, co-polymer or physical mixture of two polymeric components.
Plastic additive 01
European Pharmacopoeia (EP) Reference Standard
Synonym: ‘Dioctyl’ phthalate, Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate, DEHP, Phthalic acid bis(2-ethylhexyl ester)
CAS Number 117-81-7
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C24H38O4
Molecular Weight 390.56
Unit quantity: 2 mL. Subject to change. The product is delivered as supplied by the issuing Pharmacopoeia.
This product is provided as delivered and specified by the issuing Pharmacopoeia. All information provided in support of this product, including SDS and any product information leaflets have been developed and issued under the Authority of the issuing Pharmacopoeia.For further information and support please go to the website of the issuing Pharmacopoeia .
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India