- 100 INR
Polyclar Brewbrite Chemistry: Pvp Polymers And Vp Derivatives
Polyclar Brewbrite stabilizer from Ashland is a highly effective, proprietary wort clarifier and beer stabilizer. It is an optimized composite of purified food-grade carrageenan and specially modified polyvinyl polypyrrolidone (PVPP) making it the ideal upstream, single-addition product for stabilization protection against chill haze and permanent haze.
Non-biological haze formation results primarily from the hydrogen bonding between haze-producing proteins and the polyphenol constituents of beer. Non-microbiological products (NMPs) act as templates on which these protein-polyphenol complexes may attach, thereby accelerating haze development in beer. Kappa-carrageenan, a hydrocolloid extracted from red seaweed, is very effective at reducing the size of NMPs in wort. These comprise protein, polyphenol, polysaccharide and other materials.
Polyvinyl polypyrrolidone, or crosslinked PVP, is a synthetic polymer that specifically binds to haze-producing polyphenols. It complexes with specific polyphenols in beer via hydrogen bonding and is then removed during filtration.
To achieve colloidal stability in beer, it is necessary to reduce these protein-polyphenol complexes, or prevent them from forming. Polyclar Brewbrite beer stabilizer does both as it reduces the size of NMPs in the wort and removes polyphenols.
Features and Benefits
Polyclar Brewbrite wort clarifier and beer stabilizer benefits and features include:
- Upstream wort clarification and beer stabilization with a single addition of the product to the wort
- Effective and highly selective removal of haze-producing polyphenols
- Protection against chill- and permanent-haze development
- Prevention of oxidation of flavanoids, which contribute to harsh, astringent and stale flavors in beer
- Improved fermentation characteristics
- Increased wort collection
- Prepared as a 10% slurry in room temperature water
- Removed with the trub
- Longer filter-run lengths
- No negative impact on foam, flavor or other quality parameters
- Complete insolubility in all types of beer
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 3-4 Per Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India