- 100 INR
Polyclar Plus 730 Stabilizer
Chemistry: PVP polymers and VP derivatives
Polyclar Plus 730 single-use, balanced beer stabilizer is a composite of Polyclar polyvinyl polypyrrolidone (PVPP) and a specially developed grade of silica xerogel. It benefits from the synergism between these two components by extending beer shelf life and filtration. A dual-action stabilizer, it offers highly effective reduction of both haze-forming polyphenols and haze-forming proteins.
The use of silica xerogel is the most common method of reducing haze-forming proteins. The gel adsorbs the proline-rich, haze-forming protein onto its surface. Hydrogen bonding between the silanol groups on the surface of the silica and the carbonyl groups of the proline creates a strong complex, allowing the filters insoluble silica to easily remove the haze-forming proteins.
The inclusion of PVPP in the admixture of Polyclar Plus 730 single-use, balanced beer stabilizer provides efficient and highly selective removal of haze-producing polyphenols, thus preventing the formation of insoluble protein-polyphenol complexes responsible for chill and permanent haze.
Features and Benefits
Polyclar Plus 730 single-use, balanced beer stabilizer benefits and features include:
- A single-use, one-step solution for balanced stabilization
- Improved of dispersion and slowed sedimentation of silica xerogel, resulting in more-uniform dosing and efficient removal of haze components
- Effective and highly selective removal of haze-producing polyphenols
- Protection against chill- and permanent-haze development
- Prevention of oxidation of flavanoids, which contribute to harsh, astringent and stale flavors in beer
- No negative impact on foam, flavor or other quality parameters
- Compatibility with all filter technologies, including cross-flow filtration
- Complete insolubility in all types of beer
- No labeling requirements; completely removed by filtration
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 3-4 Per Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Kesarkunj, Rm No. 9, Vasanji Lalji Rd, Kandivali (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India