- 100 Onwards INR
- Some of the major uses of high density polyethylene include: Packaging Applications High Density Polyethylene is used in several packaging applications including crates, trays, bottles for milk and fruit juices, caps for food packaging, jerry cans, drums, industrial bulk containers etc.
- 200,000 Grams (g)
- 115135 °C (239275 °F; 388408 K)
analytical standard, for GPC, 1,000
CAS Number 9002-88-4
Linear Formula H(CH2CH2)nH
|CofA||exact values can be taken from the accompanying certificate of analysis|
|shelf life||limited shelf life, expiry date on the label|
|mol wt||Mn ~1110|
|application(s)||gel permeation chromatography (GPC): suitable|
Bottomless glass bottle. Contents are inside inserted fused cone.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Rm No. 9, 2nd Flr, Vasanji Lalji Rd, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Nr Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India