- 100 Onwards INR
- Oligonucleotide analysis using MALDI-TOF-MS was simple, rapid, accurate, and sensitive, which can be used to determine the complete oligonucleotide sequence. The MALDI-TOF can be used in profiling and imaging proteins directly from thin tissue sections, known as MALDI imaging mass spectrometry (MALDI-IMS).
- 884.9 Grams (g)
- ProteoMassâ¢ Cytochrome c MALDI-MS Standard
ProteoMass™ Cytochrome c MALDI-MS Standard
Synonym: Cytochrome c from equine heart, Cytochrome c from horse heart
CAS Number: 9007-43-6
|mol wt||(M+H+) 12,361.96 Da by calculation|
|packaging||vial of 10 nmol|
Protein calibration standard for MALDI-MS instruments.
The specific sites and extent of oxidation in horse cytochrome c treated with H2O2 and UV were characterized. It was suggested that the state of these sites could be used as a biomarker for the oxidative environment in a cell.
Cytochrome c is primarily known as an electron-carrying mitochondrial protein. The transition of cytochrome c between the ferrous and ferric states within the cell makes it an efficient biological electron-transporter and it plays a vital role in cellular oxidations in both plants and animals. It is generally regarded as a universal catalyst of respiration, forming an essential electron-bridge between the respirable substrates and oxygen
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India