- 100 Onwards INR
- A white crystalline, powder
- (°C), 45 °C
- Trimipramine (which is also known by the brand name Surmontil) is a medication most often used to treat depression and other mood disorders. Trimipramine belongs to a class of drugs known as tricyclic antidepressants. It works by restoring the balance of certain chemicals in the brain.
Empirical Formula (Hill Notation): C20H26N2
Molecular Weight: 294.43
CAS Number: 739-71-9
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India