- 100 Onwards INR
- Crystalline white to off-white powder
- Vanillyl alcohol is a monomethoxybenzene that is 2-methoxyphenol substituted by a hydroxymethyl group at position 4. It has a role as a plant metabolite. It is a member of guaiacols and a member of benzyl alcohols. Vanillyl alcohol has been used in trials studying the treatment of Smoking.
- 154.16 Grams (g)
Synonym: 4-Hydroxy-3-methoxybenzyl alcohol, NSC 3993, Vanillyl alcohol
Linear Formula: HOC6H3(OCH3)CH2OH
Molecular Weight: 154.16
CAS Number: 498-00-0
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 KG Per Month
- 2-8 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton and Poly Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2 Nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India